Lotos LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut
Usually ships in 24 hours
Since 2000 Lotos operated by Zion Global LLC introduced Inverter Technology in welding and cutting machines. Lotos Plasma cutters are designed especially for businesses and DIY (do-it-yourself) users, while fully accommodating the demands of professional operators.
- Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum
- Pilot arc torch efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag;PAPST advanced German cooling system
- MOSFET transistor produces a uniform output to enable cutting of thin metal and can reach high power output for cutting thick metal
- Dual voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 220V 50/60 Hz power, or on 110V 50/60 Hz with the use of a pigtail (sold separately)
- Includes a plasma torch, ground clamp and cable, air regulator, air hose, and air hose connections. Suitable for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc
- 50 Amp Digital Inverter Air Plasma Cutter
- Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/220V 50/60Hz)
- PAPST Advanced German Cooling System
- Max Severance Thickness: 3/4"
- Max Cut Thickness: 1/2"