TRENDnet 5-Port Unmanaged Gigabit GREENnet Desktop Plastic Housing Switch, Plug & Play, 5 x Gigabit Ports, 10 Gbps, TEG-S5g
Usually ships in 24 hours
The 5-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch, model TEG-S5g, provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability, while reducing power consumption by up to 70%*. GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power consumption as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings. Embedded GREENnet technology works right out of the box with no management requirement.
Boost office network efficiency and eliminate network congestion with Gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 10Gbps with full-duplex mode. A built-in universal power supply reduces cable clutter and diagnostic LEDs help with network troubleshooting.
• Compact Design
With a compact and lightweight housing design, this switch is well-suited for desktop installations. Its fanless design is perfect for quiet environments that require silent operation.
• Gigabit Speeds
Five gigabit ports provide high-speed network connections to devices, and a 10Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly, reducing traffic bottlenecks.
• Energy Savings
Embedded GREENnet technology provides cost savings and reduces power consumption by up to 70%, by limiting port power consumption during periods of low link utilization.
• Quick Installation Guide
• Power Adapter (5 V DC, 1 A)
- Provides an extensible design that enables Service prioritization for data
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Simple Plug and play installation of this compact desktop switch
- GREENnet technology reduces power consumption by up to 70% (Max power savings compared with standard TRENDnet switches.)
- 5 Gigabit Auto-Negotiation ports
- Build a high performance energy efficient Gigabit network in minutes
- Simple Plug and Play installation of this compact desktop switch